During our initial call we will discuss the interior square footage, any exterior panoramic photos you would like, whether the property is vacant/currently occupied, and whether the owners or listing agent will be present.
Below is a list of instructions to prepare your listing for photography. The goal is to minimize clutter, maximize space, increase lighting, and decrease shooting problems. It is essential that the property is completely set-up prior to the photoshoot.
1) Turn on all interior lights
2) Turn off all interior fans
3) Open any closets or garage doors you want included in the tour
4) Remove any personal or explicit items and photography
5) Remove any and all clutter
6) Remove any religions, political items including sports team memorabilia
7) Ensure all spaces are tripod accessible
8) Ensure all toilet lids are down
9) Remove any cleaning/bathing products
10) Close all blinds and allow some sunlight in
11) Remove pets from the area
12) Make sure kitchen counters and refrigerators are completely clear of items
13) Make sure beds are made and furniture is properly stowed
14) Leave a towel at the front door for shoes to reduce tracking
15) remove vehicles from the driveway and garage if possible
Upon arriving to the appointment, I can either be accompanied by an agent or I can let myself in as I am also a Real Estate Agent and have Supra Access.
COVID-19 - Arrival with:
Bio Protection Mask
Full Protection Suit (Upon Request)
Shoe Protection (Upon Request)
4) POST PRODUCTION
You will be notified upon completion of the photoshoot. The system will take up to 6 hours to upload and render. Once complete, you will be able to select the images you would like to upload to the MLS and add to your campaigns.
You will receive several links:
Unbranded Virtual Tour Link for the MLS (required)
Branded link for other sites and marketing.
An optional Floor plan Draft can be yours within 24 hours for $75 based on the Matterport mapping.
You will receive photos taken from the Virtual Walkthrough.